DRC Capital hires Howard as new partner

Independent investment advisor DRC Capital has appointed Natalie Howard as new partner of the company.

In her new role, she will be responsible for DRC’s debt strategies expansion, reporting to managing partner Dale Lattanzio.

‘Natalie has a wealth of industry experience that will be invaluable in developing a debt proposition that is highly attractive to investors,’ commented Lattanzio.

Howard joined DRC from AgFe, where she set up its commercial real estate senior debt asset management business. In her career, she worked for several companies, including Paribas, Morgan Stanley, Barclays Capital and Lehman Brothers.

‘I am extremely pleased to be joining DRC at such a pivotal time in its business growth,’ said Howard. ‘DRC and Savills IM are highly respected brands and it is exciting to have the opportunity to play a strategic role in developing a compelling debt platform.’

Last month Savills Investment Management acquired a 25% in DRC, with the option to acquire the remaining 75% in 2021.


Latest news

Best read stories