PropertyEU was launched 10 years ago to focus on who’s investing in what, where, why and how in commercial real estate in Europe. To mark our anniversary we invited you to take part in our Deal of the Decade Awards and help us highlight outstanding and innovative investment transactions between 2006 and 2016. We are inviting all real estate professionals from all disciplines to submit candidates that meet our criteria. The invitation extended to investors, developers, architects, asset managers, fund managers, lenders, brokers and other advisors. Both acquisitions and disposals are eligible.
The Deal of the Decade Awards programme is part of PropertyEU's ongoing work to create greater transparency in European real estate. Candidates submitted for the awards programme were included in our editorial coverage and deal database.
Nominations for the Deal of the Decade had to meet one or more of the following criteria.
* innovative and effective in terms of the actual transaction or investment structure
* transformational for the buyer or seller
* a game changer for the broader European real estate industry
Nominations (now closed)
Submissions were invited from:
* all commercial real estate professionals and all participating entities including investors, developers, landlords, brokers, advisers, lawyers, architects etc.
* all countries in Europe, Russia and Turkey
The following types of deals were eligible:
* direct investment transactions, share deals, club deals, JVs and other corporate structures
* single asset and portfolio transactions
* deals in a single country or multiple countries
* deals in all real estate asset classes
We welcomed submissions from across the industry in the following prize categories:
Alongside the awards for the various categories one overall prize will be awarded
Nominations will be screened by the PropertyEU editorial team, voted on by our readers and submitted to a special advisory board. The advisory board will be drawn from various disciplines in the European real estate industry including brokers, researchers, consultants, listed and non-listed investment managers and institutional investors.
Deal of the Decade Awards
An event celebrating outstanding deals by real estate executives and partners
Location: to be announced
Date: to be announced
The PropertyEU Deal of the Decade Awards event is the perfect opportunity for property professionals to meet, network and celebrate outstanding and game-changing deals of the last decade. Shortlisted candidates will be presented to the industry and general public in a dedicated publication and during a special event. The Awards will be supported by sponsorships, providing companies with a unique opportunity to position their brand and expertise before members of the pan-European real estate community.
Who will attend
All parties involved in the nominated deals
* Property fund managers
* Listed property company executives
* Asset managers including insurance groups & pension funds
* Bankers & other lenders
* Property advisors & realtors active in Europe
* Legal specialists & advisors
* Architects and developers
* Other advisors and investors
Thorsten Herbert at firstname.lastname@example.org