2021 European Logistics Real Estate Markets Perspectives
Date Wednesday, January 20th, 2021
Time 2 – 3.15 pm CET | 1 – 2.15 pm GMT
Costs Free of charge
Buck Consultants International, one of Europe’s leading logistics real estate consulting firms, organizes in co-operation with PropertyEU Magazine a webinar about The Future of the Logistics Real Estate Markets in Europe.
Buck Consultants International has conducted a survey among Europe’s most important logistics real estate developers, investors and experts and will present the results during this webinar. Topics in the webinar are:
- expected development of take-ups in 11 European countries: the UK, France, Germany, the Netherlands, Belgium, Hungary, Czech Republic, Poland, Romania, Spain and Italy
- how will prime rents and yields for logistics real estate develop in the most important 30 European logistics hot spot cities?
- what about the establishment of mega distribution centers and city hubs?
- what are the expected impacts of changing supply chains on distribution operations in Europe?
The results of the survey will be discussed with 3 industrial leaders:
- Andy Gulliford, Chief Operating Officer, Segro
- Artur Mokrzycki, Head of Capital Markets Europe, Panattoni
- Ludo Bernini, Executive Director, Logistis Fund, AEW
To register for this free webinar click here and confirmation details will be sent to you.
- Date: 20-01-2021
- Price: $0.00
- Register: https://bciglobal.com/en/european-logistics-real-estate-markets-perspectives